This is the capstone course for the Prosthetics & Orthotics major at USC. You will work with real-world situations and clients to develop and implement an evidence-based prosthetic or orthotic intervention strategy in a controlled, academic environment. This will provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate competence by exemplifying the role of a prosthetist/orthotist to improve quality of life for your ‘client’ through a combination of workshops and online interaction. This course is designed to transition you from the academic role to that of a competent, entry-level graduate into workplace.
- HLT322 and enrolled in Program SC367 with a Prosthetics & Orthotics extended major. Not available to International students.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Session 7
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.