This course provides advanced supervised practice education in prosthetics and orthotics. You will attend a total of 16 weeks in areas of traditional prosthetic and orthotic practice. These will be divided into two 8-week sessions to gain experience and exposure to a variety of clinical environments and engage in both prosthetic and orthotic practice. You will undertake graded clinical experiences to develop clinical competencies. You will be supervised by a qualified prosthetist and/or orthotist with a minimum of two-years’ experience
- HLT322 and enrolled in Program SC367 and a Prosthetics & Orthotics extended major. Not available to International students.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.