This course provides advanced supervised practice education in prosthetics and orthotics. You will attend a total of 16 weeks in areas of traditional prosthetic and orthotic practice. These will be divided into two 8-week sessions to gain experience and exposure to a variety of clinical environments and engage in both prosthetic and orthotic practice. You will undertake graded clinical experiences to develop clinical competencies. You will be supervised by a qualified prosthetist and/or orthotist with a minimum of two-years’ experience
- HLT322 and enrolled in Program SC367 and a Prosthetics & Orthotics extended major
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
HLT325 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 276KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.