This course, undertaken in the final year of your program, provides you with a structured work placement experience to develop & apply the required knowledge, skills & competencies in your health-related discipline. You will undertake supervised work experience with a relevant health industry organisation. At the completion of your placement you will be able to demonstrate well developed professional judgement & responsibilities in the workplace context, incorporating ethical and professional behaviour. Subject to availability, placements may be located outside of the Sunshine Coast region.
- Enrolled in Program SC385, SA308, SC334, SC354, SC335, SC367, SC373, SC375 or SC376 and Instructor Consent required - please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 4
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.