This course, undertaken in the final year of your program, provides you with a structured work placement experience to develop & apply the required knowledge, skills & competencies in your health-related discipline. You will undertake supervised work experience with a relevant health industry organisation. At the completion of your placement you will be able to demonstrate well developed professional judgement & responsibilities in the workplace context, incorporating ethical and professional behaviour. Subject to availability, placements may be located outside of the Sunshine Coast region.
- Enrolled in Program SC385, SA308, SC334, SC354, SC335, SC367, SC373, SC375 or SC376 and Instructor Consent required - please contact the Course Coordinator.
- WPL310 or WPL311
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
HLT326 Course Outline session 8, 2017 (PDF 515KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.