This course will provide you with the opportunity to explore in depth and area of interest relevant to your professional and clinical work. You will work closely with an academic mentor to develop a proposal for the study and develop a research project in the health and community care sector. You will use a scholarly approach, interdisciplinary knowledge and incorporate a range of local, national and international perspectives
- Enrolled in Program SC335
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.