This course provides an opportunity for you to work in a team to develop an ICT artefact for an organisation. It involves completion of a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of an academic supervisor at the University of the Sunshine Coast and an industry supervisor from the partner organisation. You should apply knowledge and skills gained throughout your university studies and develop a practical understanding of the industry and/or profession.
- 3 x third year ICT courses or (equivalent advance level courses approved by CC and Course Coordinator consent required)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ICT342 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 215KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.