This course introduces you to relational database design and implementation. This includes concepts, methodologies, tools and techniques to analyse, design, and develop well-structured databases for modern organisations. Data modelling using entity-relationship diagrams is taught and applied. SQL is used for implementation within a Database Management System (DBMS) for data definition and manipulation.
- Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.