This course introduces you to relational database design and implementation. This includes concepts, methodologies, tools and techniques to analyse, design, and develop well-structured databases for modern organisations. Data modelling using entity-relationship diagrams is taught and applied. SQL is used for implementation within a Database Management System (DBMS) for data definition and manipulation.
- Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.