This course examines big data processing and analysis, using a modern framework such as Hadoop or Apache Spark. You will learn how to build data processing tools that can run on cloud computing systems and can scale up to process massive data sets. You will apply these skills to build tools that can generate business insights.
- ICT705 and ICT706 and enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.