This is an intermediate course in Indonesian language that expands your social and reading proficiency while deepening understanding of the systems of Indonesian, especially word formation through affixes. Aspects of Indonesian culture (such as religions, rural and urban life) and Australia Indonesia relations provide opportunities for discussion on comparisons with Western cultural forms and norms, traditions and change.
- INT111 or IND111
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.