This course aims to introduce students to the history of Indonesian politics and society. Starting with a brief look at early empires and the colonial era, it then examines closely the 20th and 21st century nation state of Indonesia. Indonesian world views and cultural values are explored throughout. Students are invited to focus on Australian dealings with Indonesians to conclude the course.
- Any 2 courses or enrolled in Program AR505, AR605, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
IND212 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 767KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.