This intensive language and culture course is undertaken at the Universitas Gadjah Mada through the Australian Consortium of In-Country Indonesian Studies (ACICIS), or through another Indonesian University as negotiated by the Course Coordinator and the Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. These students of Indonesian language and culture gain formal instruction alongside intensive first-hand experience in the speech community and the culture of Indonesia. Class contact time in Indonesia is the same as on campus at USC but there are other considerable cultural/intercultural and life experience benefits.
- At least two USC courses in Indonesian language and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
IND220 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 705KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.