This course (for beginners to advanced levels in Indonesian) is offered in intensive in-country mode in Indonesia at the Mataram Lingua Franca Institute in Lombok (Jan-Feb) or Nusa Cendana University in Kupang, West Timor (June-July). There are 4-5 contact hrs per day, 5 days per week over 3 weeks. Total class contact time is equivalent to on-campus language courses in Australia. There are also out of class cultural activities. Students benefit from informal language and (inter)cultural learning through living and mixing in the local community.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1, Session 4
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.