The United States of America, as the world's only superpower, plays a dominant role in international politics. Its system of government, constitution and democratic model have provided examples for many states including Australia. This course will examine the development of the major political institutions of the United States and consider some important contemporary political issues. It will then examine the role the United States plays in international politics.
- Any 2 courses or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.