This course is designed to engage students in the practical and theoretical processes which underpin decision making in international security. Is peace possible? Is war inevitable? It will examine the traditional and non-traditional concepts of security including military, WMD, terrorism, environmental security, human rights, amongst other. Case studies will be presented to illuminate the paradoxes sometimes inherent in aiming for a secure world.
- Any 2 courses or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.