This is an introductory course in Italian language aimed at complete beginners. You will be introduced to basic structures of the language and will develop the ability to conduct simple conversations on everyday topics. The course also provides an introduction to basic aspects of Italian life and culture.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ITL110 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 788KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.