Building on the basics provided in Italian A, this course is designed to extend the student’s ability to communicate in Italian using the four macro skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. Aspects of Italian society and culture are studied during the course.
- INT130 or ITL110
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ITL111 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 742KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.