Hosted by a Japanese institution, this is one of two intensive Japanese in-country studies courses. This course allows students of Japanese language and culture to gain formal instruction alongside intensive first hand experience in the speech community and the cultures of Japan. Class contact time is as required by the host institution and the cultural/intercultural and life experience benefits include a fluency and familiarity with Japanese culture.
- At least three USC courses in Japanese language or equivalent and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.