This course continues the development of proficiency in spoken and written Japanese language, as well as the understanding of Japanese society. Reading materials reflect the level of literacy acquired from previous study. The course content assumes a proficiency equivalent to Japanese C.
- INT220 or JPN210
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
JPN211 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 743KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.