This course further advances proficiency in spoken and written Japanese language as well as the understanding of Japanese society. The course format moves to a seminar/tutorial style to facilitate communicative interaction on the relevant topics. Reading materials reflect the level of literacy already acquired from previous study.
- INT221 or JPN211
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
JPN310 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 835KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.