This course introduces you to legal systems, contexts and perspectives. You will learn about other legal systems and their interactions with the Australian legal system. You will critically examine legal issues and current developments in diverse contexts, with reference to broader inter-disciplinary and inter-cultural perspectives. You will develop your legal writing skills and extend your research skills to include secondary legal sources.
- LAW101 and enrolled in any Law Program or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
LAW102 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 132KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.