Building on LAW205, the course examines proprietary interests in land owned by another - mortgages and security interests, easements, profits and covenants. A detailed study of the Torrens System of land registration encompasses: the effect of registration, the scope and purpose of indefeasible title: fraud and other exceptions to indefeasibility: compensation and remedies; caveats and priority of unregistered interests.
- LAW205 and enrolled in any Law Program or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
LAW206 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 134KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.