In this course you will work in a legal office for one day each week throughout a semester. During this time you will have the opportunity to observe and participate in legal practice. In conjunction with a qualified lawyer you will have the opportunity to interview clients, prepare and deliver legal advice, draft legal documents and play a role in court proceedings. This course enables you to contribute to the community by assisting clients of the Suncoast Community Legal Centre, to develop your skills and to appreciate the daily life of a legal practitioner.
- 96 units of LAW courses and enrolled in any Law Program or UU301 or XU301 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.