Not offered until 2019
This course will develop your knowledge and understanding of alternative dispute resolution as an integral part of the Australian legal system. You will gain an understanding of interpersonal conflict theory and the principles of non-adversarial dispute resolution. The course will enable you to assess the needs and interests of disputants and to use critical thinking to identify and use the most appropriate ADR process to resolve a dispute. A number of non-adversarial processes will be examined, and you will have the opportunity to develop basic practical skills in negotiation and mediation.
- LAW202 and LAW204 and enrolled in any Law Program or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.