Not available in 2018
In this course you will study regulatory approaches and the Commonwealth and Queensland legislative frameworks for protection of the environment and biodiversity, legal responses to climate change and other contemporary environmental challenges. The course also covers Queensland’s system of land use controls under the Planning Act 2016 (Qld) including: making and amending plans; the assessment of development applications; disputes, appeals and enforcement.
- LAW301 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.