This is the first of two linked courses required to graduate with honours in Law. In this course you will further prepare and develop your knowledge and capability in research skills, methods and ethics. Specifically, in consultation with your academic supervisor, you will formulate and clarify a research topic including research planning, generating research questions, ethical considerations, search techniques and methodology. The aim of which is to prepare you for the writing and submission of your Law Honours Thesis in semester two (LAW441).
- Enrolled in Law Honours Program with 8 courses to complete and permission required for enrolment - please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
LAW440 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 144KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.