Introductory Bioscience is designed to provide you, in the allied health field, with the scientific principles that form the basis of human physiology and anatomy. Science and technology often surround the modern health practitioner. Moreover, major advances in medicine, allied health and human functioning have come about from a greater understanding of the basic sciences. This course will introduce you to foundational concepts and principles in biology, chemistry and microbiology that are relevant to health-care practice.
- Enrolled in Program SC367, SC391, SC393, SC394, SC395, SC372, SC344, SC342, SC343, SE301, SB302, SC373, SC374, SC375, SC377, SC440, UU301 or XU301
- NUR101 or (SCI105 and (LFS100 or SCI103))
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
LFS103 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 388KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.