This course builds on your advanced knowledge of systemic physiology to gain a deep understanding of the complex changes in function that occur with disease. The major disorders associated with each of the organ systems will be explored. This course focuses on the pathogenesis of disease, enabling identification of areas for investigation, research, intervention and management, and advances communication skills of biomedical and medical information. The curriculum complements studies in a range of programs including Biomedical Science, Medical Science and Dietetics.
- LFS201 and LFS202 or
- LFS302 or NUR221 or PAR221 or HLT221
- LFS201 and enrolled in Program SC357
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.