In today's rapidly changing global business environment, managers need to be aware of emerging trends and issues and develop an understanding of how these changes may impact current practice. This course gives you the opportunity to examine one or a number of contemporary and emerging global issues. The course will enable you to consider the complexity of these issues, explore the available literature and apply concepts to real world scenarios.
Usual Session of Offer: Session
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
MBA730 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 187KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.