# Not offered until further notice
In this course you will develop creative and critical thinking, and ethical decision making skills through the lens of law and ethics. The course describes the sources of Australian law (common and civil), outlines the Australian legal system and tribunals, and discusses the interpretation of law (cases and statute), in particular focussing on the application of legal principles to medical practice and health care. You will examine ethical principles and explore the interface between law and ethics, and their application to decision making processes in medical practice.
- PUB112 and enrolled in Program SC385
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.