# Not offered until further notice
In this advanced-level course you will build upon and integrate your understanding of the medical sciences and public health principles. You will work in small groups with a tutor, and use clinical cases and scenarios in a problem based learning (PBL) process to stimulate your critical thinking, and collaborative problem solving in the applications of medical science knowledge . PBL is an educational approach that is widely used in Australian medical schools. It challenges you to develop as a self-directed and collaborative learner.
- LFS303 and enrolled in Program SC385
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Dentistry, Medicine, Veterinary Science:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.