In this course we will cover IT architectures, processes and functions from the perspectives of enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain optimization, cloud computing, e-procurement, customer relationship management, business analytics in the context of Health, Retail, Agribusiness and Tourism supply chains.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
MGT327 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 222KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.