This course focuses on the issues practising manager’s face in working effectively with people. It aims to introduce you to important concepts and practices that empower others to help build successful organisations. The course is experiential and will focus on developing and enhancing personal leadership capacity. Group discussions and practical exercises are employed to develop the skills and behaviours needed for effective leadership.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 or SC411 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2, Trimester 3
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.