Building on the knowledge and skills developed in previous studies, this course gives you the opportunity to plan and undertake a substantial research-based project of relevance to you as practicing/future managers. This will enable you to consider the complexity of research issues and methods in the field of business, to gain first-hand experience at exploring the available literature and devising a process for diagnosing and altering a managerial situation.
- Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Trimester 3
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
MGT723 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 191KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.