This course identifies, assesses and manages the nature of risk, its location in supply networks, as well as supply network sustainability. It involves the application of a systematic method to identify, analyse, evaluate and communicate risks associated with activities, functions or processes, in a way that enables organisations to minimise impact and losses.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
MGT736 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 201KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.