Haematology is the area of general pathology that is concerned with diseases that affect the blood, such as blood clotting disorders, anaemia, haemophilia, lymphoma, leukaemia and haemoglobinopathies. This course builds on the fundamentals of haematology developed in the first-year course, MLS110 Haematology. After completing this course, you should be able to recognise critical limits and conditions associated with the major haematological tests conducted in pathology services.
- MLS110 and enrolled in Program SC211, SC355 or SC357
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Dentistry, Medicine, Veterinary Science:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
MLS210 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 307KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.