This course involves 20-days of work-integrated learning during which you are provided with structured and supervised training in the general functioning of a pathology laboratory. The course provides you with the opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team to learn and reflect on the requirements to generate precise and accurate pathology test results. On completion of the course, you will be able to capably and confidently demonstrate the skills and competencies in up to two pathology disciplines that are necessary to enter the pathology workforce.
- MLS131 and enrolled in Program SC211 and Instructor Consent required - please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1, Session 5, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Dentistry, Medicine, Veterinary Science:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
MLS231 Course Outline session 7, 2018 (PDF 286KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.