In this course you will be introduced to differential equations and other mathematical methods which can be used to explore and model situations in the physical, biological and engineering sciences. The course includes derivation, application, solution techniques and evaluation of mathematical models using first order, second order and nth order ordinary and partial differential equations that you will be able to apply in a range of contexts.
- MTH202 or MTH104
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.