In this course, you will study how sound is produced. The voice is an instrument of the body and an instrument is an extension of the voice. This same instrument is physically capable of singing or speaking in many styles. Fully prepared with a solid technique you can choose a style in which to perform. In this course, you will develop knowledge of how to produce a richer sound. This course provides you with multiple opportunities for your unique voice to be heard.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.