Not Offered until 2019
This course involves making a recording and taking it to the market with a clear and intelligent plan. You will learn about the elements of planning for different music markets and executing a production in the context of a plan to engage the audiences who will support your music. You will learn about the expanding number of role s that musicians in today’s environment must perform, from managing the recording process, to understanding the various ways in which music can generate revenue, to building audiences through live performance, broadcast, and online contexts.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.