Health professionals promote, maintain and restore the health and wellbeing of their older clients and patients and their families in diverse health service settings which may include hospital, community and the home. You will explore physiological, social, psychological and emotional processes associated with normal ageing as well as consider how older people respond and adapt to health challenges. You will learn the principles for practice which support optimal health outcomes in ways which are responsive, evidence based and which promote autonomy and agency.
- Enrolled in Program SC391, SC392, SC394, SC335, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Semester 1
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
NUR104 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 755KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.