Holistic health assessment is undertaken on every patient you will encounter in your nursing career. This course introduces you to the importance of this practice for people throughout their lifespan. The course enables you to develop an understanding of the holistic health assessment and how it relates to clinical reasoning and and subsequent nursing care.
- Enrolled in Program SC391 or SC394
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.