This course will enable you to link the fields of pathophysiology, health alteration and drug therapy to nursing labs and the clinical setting. You will be introduced to new key clinical skills in order to apply these in the practical environment. Experienced clinicians will support you to utilize opportunities to practice and apply prior and new knowledge and skills of nursing learned on-campus in a safe and supported environment with due respect to the needs and aspirations of people who are experiencing health alterations.
- (NUR103 and Program SC391 or SC394) or (NUR141 and enrolled in Program SC392)
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.