Through the creation of an individual ePortfolio, you will use and manage information technologies to collect, and reflect on artefacts that represent your learning about people experiencing life crises. The use of reflective practice will increase your capacity to critically self-appraise your ‘caring’ role as a nursing clinician and health professional in situations where individuals or members of the community are faced with life crisis. The development of your ePortfolio will increase your capability to analyse your learning, formulate your future goals and pursue attainment of your full potential.
- Enrolled in Program SC391, SC392 or SC393
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Session 1, Session 4
- Gympie: Session 1, Session 4
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1, Session 4
- Caboolture: Session 1, Session 4
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
NUR312 Course Outline session 4, 2018 (PDF 288KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.