Medical Nutrition Therapy 1 explores the role played by therapeutic diets in the treatment of chronic disease and other nutritional disorders. You are introduced to the principles of the nutrition care process and you will gain knowledge and experience in nutrition assessment techniques and intervention strategies as applied to chronic disease and other nutritional disorders.
- NUT110 and NUT202 and NUT232 and LFS202 and enrolled in Program SC353
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Semester 1
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
NUT351 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 489KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.