This is an advanced course for Bachelor of Dietetics students. The course draws on the knowledge, skills and competencies you have developed throughout your program and provides you with the opportunity to test and apply dietetic skills in preparation for Work Integrated Learning placement. This course runs as an intensive program prior to commencement of WIL placement.
- NUT351 and (NUT352 or (NUT306 and (NUT308 or NUT309) and enrolled in Program SC353 or SC302
- NUT361 and NUT302
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
NUT400 Course Outline session 8, 2017 (PDF 506KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.