This course is designed to integrate the theory of medical nutrition therapy into dietetic practice, in the workplace. You will complete a practicum of 10 weeks (full time) in a hospital or community health centre under the supervision of an appropriately experienced practitioner. You will be able to demonstrate skills and competencies in areas related to Individual Case Management, while incorporating ethical and professional behaviour.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT400 and enrolled in Program SC353
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
NUT402 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 590KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.