NUT404 enables you to integrate the theory of community and public health nutrition in a practical project completed in a workplace setting. It is essential preparation for professional practice as a dietitian. You will complete a supervised full time practicum of 6 weeks on a community or public health nutrition project at an external organisation or at USC, or it may be a collaboration with both. You will need to demonstrate skills that meet the Dietitians Association of Australia National Competency Standards, while incorporating ethical and professional behaviour.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT400 and enrolled in Program SC353 or SC302
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.