This competency based course is designed for you to develop and demonstrate core generic intervention skills for occupational therapists, prosthetists or orthotists including group facilitation, splinting, communication skills, and interviewing techniques. A key component of this course is your development of safe manual handling procedures, risk management and facilitation of movement. You will also extend your skills in profession-specific activities (e.g., environmental modifications, grading and adapting occupations, gait analysis).
- (LFS122 and (OCC102 or HLT102) and enrolled in Program SC372, SC440, AB101, UU301, XU301) or (SC367 and Prosthetics & Orthotics major)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
OCC202 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 301KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.