This course covers complex knowledge of enablers and barriers to occupational performance for older persons. Function and occupational adaptation will be explored with consideration of typical changes with ageing, and conditions which may be experienced in older adulthood. You will apply learning from this and previous courses, to effectively address issues experienced in older adulthood. These include, life transitions, maintenance of skills, the use of adaptive equipment, changing occupational roles and coping with changes in functional capacity.
- OCC201 and OCC232 and OCC222 and enrolled in Program SC372, SC440, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.