This course provides supervised practice education in occupational therapy subsequent to that undertaken in OCC232 and OCC331. You will attend a 10 week placement (full-time or part-time equivalent) in an area of occupational therapy practice. Placement involves undertaking graded clinical experiences to develop clinical competencies. You will be supervised by qualified occupational therapists with a minimum of 12 months experience.
- OCC312 and OCC331 and enrolled in Program SC372 or SC440
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 6, Session 7, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.