This course provides advanced supervised practice education in occupational therapy subsequent to that undertaken in OCC322. You will attend a total of 10 weeks of placement in areas of traditional or role emerging occupational therapy practice. You will undertake graded clinical experiences to develop clinical competencies. You will be supervised by qualified occupational therapists with a minimum of 12 months experience.
- OCC322 and OCC312 and (OCC302 or OCC442 or OCC332 or OCC452) and enrolled in Program SC372 or SC440
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Session 2, Session 3
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
OCC401 Course Outline session 3, 2018 (PDF 279KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.